Graham & Cathy, San Fulgencio, Alicante Spain Oct 2012
1. Location. Easy to find even though we missed the turn off at the first round about entering Genovés.
2. Reception. We were met by Jamie & Marion on arrival and were very pleased with the layout of the house and the friendly reception we were given
3. Accommodation. Bedroom space had ample space, wardrobe space and drawers. There was TV and kettle so you could make your own hot drinks in the bedroom.
4. Toilet & Shower. Was across the living room and had ample space. Shower was a walk in entry so anyone with disabilities had no problem, only criticism was the size of the hand basin a little on the small size but no room for any thing larger.
5. Lounge/Dining room Breakfast was continental and sufficient and any thing you wanted that was not on the table would be provided the following day. In the evening you could join Jamie & Marion watch TV and have a drink.
6. Fishing. Was shown the 2 fishing locations by Jamie and we had 4 days fishing. Had one exceptional day at the reservoir when we took over one position where the Spanish were fishing. Depth was just over two metres but was a swim teaming with fish. Left the wife fishing in the difficult part but she caught her first three fish so she was a happy bunny. Weather wasn’t too kind, got soaked first day, wet on the second, caught the fish on the third day which was beautiful and nearly froze on the 4th but we both enjoyed ourselves.
7. Return. Would we return for another holiday and recommend it to friends? Certainly is the answer to both questions.
8. Downside. As mentioned earlier the size of hand basin in shower room.
Many thanks to you both and we wish you all the success for 2013 in your new venture and when you get your visiting cards printed let me have some and I will distribute them in La Marina.